Rules and Regulations
Leave and Absence
- Students are strictly not allowed to go for half days except under special circumstances.
- Written application for leave sent with the student will not be granted.
- Due to sickness if the student is absent for more than three days. The Principal should be informed at once.
- The full School Uniform must be worn daily.
- School Uniform must be worn with the school belt and school shoes.
- Winter Sweater must be worn according to the instructions given.
- Hair should be well groomed.
- Girls with length hair or longer must have it plaited with white ribbons.
- Tattoos and coloured nail varnish is not be used by girls in School Uniform.
Rules of Discipline
- Every student is expected to be present 10 minutes before the school time. Late comers will not be allowed to sit in the class.
- Refinement of manners. Habits of Obedient and order, neatness in person and dress and punctuality are required at all times.
Recommendation to Parents
- Parents are earnestly requested to co-operate with the school in enforcing regularity and discipline seeing that their children wear the prescribed Uniform. Prepare their lesson and take an active part in the activities.
- Parents must attend the parents meeting to know, their child’s progress.
It is not advisable for students to have money or lunch box, compass box which are lost.
OUR SCHOOL RULES AND REGULATIONS