- What is the admission process?
The parents would have to register the child in the school office for the age-appropriate class and submit documents accordingly. On completion of the registration process, parents will be inform through SMS or Call. Admission will be confirmed on the payment of the fees.
- What is the fee structure?
Kindly contact school office to know the detailed information about the Fee Structure.
- What are the charges for uniform and books cost as well?
School uniform has to be purchase from vendors, of which details will be given from the school office.
Uniforms and books would be charged extra.
- Is there an entrance exam for admission?
Pre – primary class: No written tests are required. Here, the admission can be confirmed after an interaction between parents and school management.
Primary to Higher Secondary class: Admission will be confirm, after the child attempts & clear the entrance tests.
- How many Medium do you have in School?
We have run both English and Gujarati Medium Classes.
- Do you have parent teacher’s meeting?
We consider parents as our partners in the child’s education. Therefore we conduct Parents Teachers Meeting on regular basis and update on the child progress.
- What board of education does L.H. Boghra School intend to follow over the years?
L.H. Boghra school intends to follow GSEB Board.
We run GLOBAL GUJARATI (GUJLISH) project in primary section (Gujarati Medium). It means subjects like Maths & Science are taught in English and Gujarati.
- Does the school conduct any outbound trips/picnics?
Yes, School provides Educational trip/picnics for the students annually. These trips are optional, and are pay per basis.
- Whom do I contact for admissions?
1. Parents can send their enquiry on mail i.e email@example.com
2. Parents can call school office on +91 8200489884/0261-2782184/183
- How do I come to know about what is happening on the School campus?
This has been taken care through issues of circulars, notices given to each students, communicated through Almanac/ SMS. We request you to kindly go through the child’s Almanac everyday and through school Application and Whatsapp.
- How many exams are conducted in the year? How will you assess students?
We follow a system of Formative and Summative Assessments. We believe that examinations only help in assessing the knowledge children have wrote , learned and fail to gauge the overall personality and growth of the child.We constantly monitored to the difficulties the child faces in learning. Child’s progress is shared with parents thrice a year.