At L.H. Boghra Shishuvihar School, we have effort to make our admission process as simple as possible to ensure that all prospective parents enjoy a stress-free application experience.
Pre Admission Proces
Step 1: Admission Enquiry:
Admission process for pre-primary starts every Year in Month of –September. Admission process for the primary/ Secondary/Higher Secondary starts in the month of April.
In order to take your interest for admission forward, we encourage you to make an appointment with our Admission Counsellors and visit our school campus by fixing prior appointment through phone + 0261-2782183/84
Parents / Guardians are invited to visit the school campus to understand the culture and motto of the school. Our Admission Counsellors look forward to welcoming you to our campus for a tour and providing details about the school curricular and extracurricular activities.
Step 2: Meeting with Principal
A meeting can be scheduled with the Principal, so parents can have an interaction with the Head of the school, ask questions and collect required information.
If you wish to admit your child to the School, then admission will be confirmed after an interaction of child and parents with the School Management.
Step 3: Registration and Admission Process:
The parents are requested to visit the School Admission Office, to fill out the Registration and Admission form.
- Passport size latest photos of Child – 4 copies
- Passport size latest photos of Parents – 2 copies
- Original & Self-attested photocopy of students Date of Birth certificate. The Original will be returned immediately after verification.
- Aadhar Card’s photocopy of Child
-Photocopy of Report Card and Original School Leaving Certificate of the previous class, for a child seeking for admission from Class 1 onwards.
3 years must complete on 31st May 2019.
5 years must complete on 31st May 2019.
Step 4: Form submission
The parent needs to fill up the admission form duly signed by both Parents and ensure that all documents are in order. Acceptance of Admission:
- Students are admitted on First Come, First Served basis depending on vacancies.
- We conduct no formal interviews/test with the child or the parent. (For Pre-primary section)
- Selected candidates will be required to make the fee payment within 7 days of the admission confirmation.
- The school reserves the right to admissions. In all matters pertaining to admission, the decision of the Admission Committee will be final.
- Kindly intimate the school in case your child requires some special attention due to any health reasons or suffering from any illness/allergy.
Step 5: Payment of Fees
Once the above-mentioned steps are completed, parents may pay the applicable fees to confirm admission.
Post Admission Process
Parents orientation program will be conducted before the beginning of the new academic session. This program will educate the parents with the Vision, Mission & Motto of the school.
Parents will be intimated about the date and time of Uniform and Text Book Issue.